Brains Brains

It's been a long time since I have been on newgrounds and I see this and I am blown away. Amazing job. I actually just got into making music so listening to this was not only a treat but the video that goes along with it is beautiful! Thank you for this fine piece of art. I hope to see even more from you.

combat chaos 2 combat chaos 2

Not Bad

However, before submitting a second movie of the series, I would wait for the first one to get some hits and suggestions so you can IMPROVE on your last one, not submitting them in succession, it defeats the purpose.

Not bad for the second one, better camera angles of timing would improve the overall result, waiting for the next one.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

"Rollercoasters are fast, Zombies are slow"

Its so true, and I'm glad that other people are really enjoying minecraft :)

Crazy Autopilot Crazy Autopilot

Art was really nice. The control of the ship was a bit hard at first because of how much force you have to overcome and then theres a lot of acceleration as in it continues pretty far even after you let the mouse go. Overall, good job, keep up the good work.

Hurry up bob!!! Hurry up bob!!!

Good Game

It was a good fun game, with some really nice graphics but there was one major flaw. I noticed that the movement keys were very buggy, so I would jump, and sometimes it would continue to jump even after I let go, same goes for directional keys. Something to check out.

GunBlood GunBlood

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

I always say to myself, never judge a book by its cover for reasons like this. I thought this game was going to be bad, or even terrible until I played it. Other than the fact of having not so great graphics, they fit the style because it was simple and not to distracting.

I liked the hand eye coordination mini-games inbetween every few duels because it made you break your super hard concentration which in reality is bad, not good.

Things you could add or improve on:

- Try adding a bit more graphics, maybe a background and some smoother drawing lines.
- An option to have a "lazer sight" on the gun for noobs who are practising.
- Possibly several different guns and more fights, and to get the newer guns, you need to get the money.
- Dont have a set number of duels, have a unlimited amount but get harder, and harder, and harder as you go along.

Now, yah, thats a lot, and its only a few things but I think this game could be EVEN better!

Good job, now, let me get back to this damn game I can't get passed level 8!

DS - Supernova DS - Supernova

Drugs for the ears

I really enjoyed this dub, man it was so smooth taking in and just made me wow! I would love to hear some more of these, great job man!

dietsnapple135 responds:

Thanks so much! I definitely plan on releasing some more stuff soon. :D

Synthetica EP Demo Track Synthetica EP Demo Track

This was really great!

I just bought this, and I am listening to it ATM. This is amazing.

My Favourite Artists from the list so far:

Jessee Valentine
& last but not least Redmoon Deejay

The Bonus Round The Bonus Round

Nice Loop

It does go through a pretty good loop, just a like 1/8th second of a pause before it starts, otherwise good.

UberCream responds:

Actually - I've tested this out - when you download it and just open it on audacity and set it to loop, it doesn't seem to have that 1/8th second pause thing. Thanks, though!

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

Wow

Wow, this is an amazing piece of artwork. Great job, I love all of your art, very well detailed and structured and gives a realism effect along with it.

Continue with your work, your going to be rich one day! =)