Crazy Autopilot Crazy Autopilot

Art was really nice. The control of the ship was a bit hard at first because of how much force you have to overcome and then theres a lot of acceleration as in it continues pretty far even after you let the mouse go. Overall, good job, keep up the good work.

Hurry up bob!!! Hurry up bob!!!

Good Game

It was a good fun game, with some really nice graphics but there was one major flaw. I noticed that the movement keys were very buggy, so I would jump, and sometimes it would continue to jump even after I let go, same goes for directional keys. Something to check out.

GunBlood GunBlood

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

I always say to myself, never judge a book by its cover for reasons like this. I thought this game was going to be bad, or even terrible until I played it. Other than the fact of having not so great graphics, they fit the style because it was simple and not to distracting.

I liked the hand eye coordination mini-games inbetween every few duels because it made you break your super hard concentration which in reality is bad, not good.

Things you could add or improve on:

- Try adding a bit more graphics, maybe a background and some smoother drawing lines.
- An option to have a "lazer sight" on the gun for noobs who are practising.
- Possibly several different guns and more fights, and to get the newer guns, you need to get the money.
- Dont have a set number of duels, have a unlimited amount but get harder, and harder, and harder as you go along.

Now, yah, thats a lot, and its only a few things but I think this game could be EVEN better!

Good job, now, let me get back to this damn game I can't get passed level 8!

Flabby Physics Flabby Physics

Not Bad

Wouldn't say "hours" of fun, finished the game within 3 minutes. Overall, an enjoyable game, possibly add more levels and a scoring system like kosz had stated.

Heir Heir

Great Game

Great game my friend, reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus with the large beasts and you have to get up on them and hit there weak spot; Although, it lagged a lot when you shake the screen but it was worth it since it made it harder.

Hope there is a second version coming out soon!

Arcanorum Arcanorum

Watch Out!

Im ranked 4 for all time, watch out newbies!

Awesome game, Im totally addicted!

Max Connect Max Connect

Interesting

You know, I don't write many reviews for flash games unless they really get me. This game has truly done that.

This is a complete original game and I really enjoyed it, although I did not play long, I got the just of it and I love it. Thanks a lot for this great addition to our flash portal collection!

Pantechnicon Connection Pantechnicon Connection

Amazing!

This game really tests your wit and intellectual skills for comprehension and world solving.

This was a great game! Favorited , BTW IM 4th PLACE!!!!

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Nice & Don't Stres It!

I don know why people are stressing so much about the payment sytem. People shouldnt really care because in order to keep in buisness making games, you need money, and if you like the game enough (which I do), they'll pay for it since its SO cheap (which I am).

Good job on the game man! I registered at your site as well.

A-Bot A-Bot

Little Weird

Little weird how someone 2 days old has a game like this?