Brains Brains

It's been a long time since I have been on newgrounds and I see this and I am blown away. Amazing job. I actually just got into making music so listening to this was not only a treat but the video that goes along with it is beautiful! Thank you for this fine piece of art. I hope to see even more from you.

combat chaos 2 combat chaos 2

Not Bad

However, before submitting a second movie of the series, I would wait for the first one to get some hits and suggestions so you can IMPROVE on your last one, not submitting them in succession, it defeats the purpose.

Not bad for the second one, better camera angles of timing would improve the overall result, waiting for the next one.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

"Rollercoasters are fast, Zombies are slow"

Its so true, and I'm glad that other people are really enjoying minecraft :)

Chat Roulette Experience Chat Roulette Experience

Ending was just perfect!

Haha, its sad how this is EXACTLY what the site is, whenever you are raging to the next search its always someone really hot who wants to talk then you skip over not thinking and you go "Oh Fuck!"

Also, the ending, "Emma Watson Pics"... PERFECT! haha!

Happy Birthday Cutie :3 Happy Birthday Cutie :3

:) :)

Don't let the haters get you down. Your girl is pretty and I liked the animation. Although simple, its not the animation that got at me, it was the thought :)

miphisto55 responds:

Lol ty ; ]

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

That Was Delightful

I really enjoyed this video and Im glad you made it. The suspense, the horror, and the graceful all come together in this peace to make it dazzle, and very much enjoyable.

Thank you so much, and please, dont stop making masterpieces like this.

Dear Tom Dear Tom

Another Short

Love it man, mainly the ending :) Glad you got to submitting it pebble.

psychicpebbles responds:

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks

My Newgrounds Sketchbook My Newgrounds Sketchbook

Not Bad

Little bit of a breakdown?

Anyways, art was alright, just keep working on it :)

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Ah,, Best Video Ever!

AHAHAHAHA This made me laugh so freaking hard, im laughing as I am writing this. I love the ending where his buddy is dead but he is more worried about the ice :P